View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:00 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
walkingwithgod

Originally Posted by Grace2 View Post
18.05-55 minutes to go!

Hi again, oh I'm so bored, I'm sat on the phone taking complaint calls and everyone is so grumpy! Misery ar*es! Didn't even get to go for my quick sprint at lunch time because it was raining. Just phoned the other half because he is off this week and he is going to cook tea, he can only cook two things and one of them is salad! I've just told him to stick some potatoes in the oven, some veg in the steamer and I'll cook a piece of steak when I get home.

HRB70, I'm so jealous, wish it was warm enough here to sit outside, we had a lousy wet summer this year and now it's all dark mornings, short days and dark nights, doom and gloom! Well you've got four days off now to recharge your batteries so make the most of them. What are you planning? I've got four days off too, but then my hard work begins, my days are planned for me. Oh and hey, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your support.xx Oh and what is wrong with dressing up for Halloween at 42? Nothing at all. Go for it!

WWG, do you finish work earlier on a Friday or is it just because it's the start of the week end? You need to break your usual routine and do something different. I think I remember you saying a while ago that you wanted to do a 5km run!! You could start training or something similar. Exercise is a brilliant stress booster. Have a think about what you can do.

Hi Bloss, I wondered where you were today. Me a gifted writer!!! Thank you for such a lovely complement, but I don't think so! I've never been told that before. Wow. I just try and say things as they are in my head! But thank you, I'm bit gob smacked that you think that.
do you know Bloss, we do have lots in common. I am quite a solitary person too and I'm quite happy to be that way. I am very quiet really,a much better listener than I am a talker. I got married at 18 then got divorced many years later. My other half moved in with me in 2000 and has had the fairly recent huge shock of discovering my secret drinking!! Well anyway, we're working through things now and our relationship seems to be getting back on track. No going back for me now, I will not be drinking alcohol ever again, it has no place in my life, I've caused too much hurt and pain. My other half wont have alcohol in the house now, though he does have a drink when we go out, but he has a stop button, whereas I dont. He doesn't talk about what's happend though, the strong silent type, or something!!

Anyway enough of my rambling. Catch up again later. Tell you what though before I go, you lot are becoming to mean so much to me, you keep me going. Every one of you. xx
Friday to me is that day where I tell myself that I worked hard all week, and deserve a break. Getting sloshed should not be a reward.