View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:14 PM
  # 349 (permalink)  
08FLHTP

Originally Posted by Lobs72 View Post
Day 12 and still going strong, apart from the sneezing, bad stomach, metal mouth - yep it decided to make and appearance and bone ache, I think I may have felt better at the earlier stages than I do now hmm... Oh and have HUGE anxiety about hurricane Sandy's impending arrival, now that's scary - we are due to get hit mon and tues so I know we will lose power and praying we don't flood, it does allow me to think about something else thankfully and had a lovely day seeing lots of people today and have a party tomorrow afternoon so trying to keep positive even though their is a huge massive hurricane on its way!!!! Stay strong all.
My anxiety issues have finally subsided in the past week. I still can't believe something I thought would only take a few days lasted for 5 weeks (so far) but each week does get better. I can't say each DAY gets better, because sometimes it seems I am taking 1 step back for every 2 steps forward, with a random 3 steps back thrown in now and then. So, the day to day can add to the anxiety!

I hope you faired well in the storm, and that the hurricane is one less thing to worry about now.