View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
click85
One day at a time!

Talking 7 Days Clean, Back to work

Good morning everyone! Wanted to let everyone know I'm Seven days clean today. All of my withdrawal symptoms subsided except for a little restless legs. Here's the kicker, a week ago I talked to my employer and I let her know I needed to quit to get clean and get my life back. She was totally understanding. Well yesterday she called me basically begging me to come back. She offered me M-F 7-3 weekends off. This was very surprising and was the last thing I was expecting. Hard work does pay off! So today I'm going back to work. There's a couple people, I'm alil nervous about seeing, only because I wasn't on speaking terms with them before I left. Think I'm going to have a quick talk with them this morning and set everything straight. I just wanna say we can all put the past behind us and all stay really good friends. Anyone out their thinking of getting clean just do it. Don't think of tom. think what's going on NOW. You can do it, if i can do this twice, going through a living hell, anyone can. So make up ur mind and get the tools you need to detox and just do it. Know body can make ur mind up but you. I know it's not over and there's going to be tough times along with good times but, the best has yet to come. Have a great day everyone!!!!!