Old 10-28-2012, 01:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SebastianHowl

Seeking others with prior history of meth and/or ecstasy abuse

Hello,

I just found this forum last night, this is my first post. I am 27 years old and five years removed from meth, ecstasy, and alcohol abuse. After being relatively problem free (other than transitional periods, which are to be expected) over the course of my sobriety, I have been experiencing some unfamiliar anxieties over the last 9 months.

Namely, I have become reclusive and have a hard time entering even regular social interactions. I drive to an appointment, or to a restaurant, or a friends house only to circle the building and go back home. I was doing this for a few weeks before I even realized it. I had been justifying it with absurd statements like "there's no parking" or "they probably wanted to cancel".

Very recently, I have had increasingly severe migraines and am beginning to suspect my psychological condition.

I was really curious to see if anyone has experience delayed problems after a prolonged period of abstinence from meth and ecstasy, and if so if there were steps that could be taken to address them.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian