View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Mammyof3boys

Originally Posted by las75 View Post
I'm sooo with you! How disgusting it was to saunter down (late as usual for work) in the morning to get my coffee and wonder how much of that 2nd bottle of wine I drank the night before. I always knew I had at least 1 full one considering that was just my baseline. Then acted shocked that all but an inch of the 2nd bottle was left. Didn't remember stopping, going upstairs, getting my jammies on (often backwards, ha!) and passing out for the night. I'd wake up with my 3 and 4 year old babies cuddling tight to me and wanting to play and kiss on me in the morning. Absolutely sickening!
But.... the good news is, Mommy of 3 boys, we now realize this and can move forward!
Every time I think, oh just one won't hurt, I remember how those unplanned binges made me feel gross and very guilty the next day!
Good luck and keep in touch!
Oh I know that feeling, of a little hug from my son, him wanting to cuddle and my head pounding. And the guilt is terrible! Just terrible.
There were also many times in my home that an entire wine bottle might be gone and a second one opened. Gosh I have wasted a lot of money on wine!
Thanks, you keep in touch too.

We can do this!