Thread: Is it to late?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
aquasport13

hang in there! I am in same boat!

I am a little further and for me days 3 and 4 were the toughest. On day 6 now and made it through 9.5hr day @ work (not a desk job either!). I fealt better today, like just getting over the flu. Spent plenty of time in the bathroom. Last night got 5hrs of sleep, which felt great compared to first couple days. It is slowly getting better. Keep looking forward, every day, hour and minute is a success. Do your best to focus on how good you (we) will feel in another week, month, year. I wish ya the best and pulling for you along with myself. I am done with it. I am to the point where I would rather have a month of WD's than live the life of being pissed at myself for what I have allowed to happen. If I could have the money back from the last 8yrs my house would be paid off, stress level half of what it is and so on. I am looking forward to being healthy and happy again, it has been so long. I can't wait until a bowl of ice cream makes me happy, not a pill. Let's suck it up- take our punishment- it will be worth it!!!