View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jennirey

Court Today and More...

My R-AD possibly AD again.. has court today for stuff she did last fall.

She is not doing well and over the weekend was severely beaten by a man and his wife that she knows and another woman.. they caused swelling on her brain- small bleed downgraded to a concussion, and broke her leg in 2 places (needs surgery scheduled for the 31st).. we reported the incident to the sheriffs office. She is in a lot of pain and on pain meds.. and has tried and succeeded to take more than the prescribed dose on two or three occasions..

For me I somehow hope she has to go to jail and parts of me does not.. I am having a hard time dealing with her right now.. she is being combative and sometimes abusive in her demeanor and attitude.. I know it is the pills and the pain but that does not excuse it.. and on the other hand I don't want her to have to go to jail..cuz I don't think that her pain will be handled well there and she might suffer much more while in there..

She is scared and I am frazzled.. I got so angry at her last night for taking 5 of her pain pills at once.. I took the damn things away.. I get that is controlling.. but I paid for them and will dole them out like the 3 year old she is acting like.

I guess I am just needing to vent this morning..I know my co dependance flag is flying really high right now.. no time for meetings commuting 3 hours a day..

I had such high hopes for her when she came home from rehab..I should have listened and found her sober living..now we are right back in the swing of things all over again..