View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:13 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
wkesler

This seems to have been dormant for a while now, but i need something like this more than anything in the world right now! My Partner and I have not been together for a very long time so our relationship was still rather new, he is an alcoholic attic, and I've seen him go through hell and back in the last few months. right before he decided to go sober he hid the fact that he was on a six day kpin binge taking around 24 mg a day. he could have died so i am very happy that he is recovery. I know that the substances are what he is mad at right now. I know that he holds resentment in our relationship for things i have said or done that he feels as though were me attacking him. I've tried to be so supportive and stand by his side every step of the way.. now our relationship is going down the drain, I am having trust issues because a week ago he was hiding a horible drug binge from me. i am unsure of what to do. i would like to have a few people to talk to. People in AA have their sponsors and they have their fellow members, I HAVE NO ONE! any advice? i concidered Al-anon, i was strongly discouraged to go by his mother who has been diealing with this his whole life.

:-/