View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
finaltime

I feel that way. I at times go through different feelings, anger, sad, depressed, frustrated, jealous, annoyed. I used to really wonder "why me" or ask myself if this is really a disease, or something that they made up, my mind has thought every single part of this over and over and over. The only option???? Move on. Get passed it. Stop dwelling on it. At least our disease can be controlled with self motivation and determination. It could be worse? Cancer, HIV, it is fatal, but the good thing? We have the choice to control it.

Sometimes I get really down, wonder why others can keep a bottle of pills in their cabinet and not think about them every second, and then get mad at myself for ever taking it as far as I did (blew 38 grand in less then 2 months).

BUT then I think, 'well what to do?' Sit around and waste MORE TIME feeling sorry for myself???? Or move forward. Be thankful for what I have accomplished.

I also like to go and post on the gratitude forum, that helps. Sometimes I make a list of all I am thankful for. Sometimes I just let myself cry or be angry.

It is hard, we all feel frustrated at times. The good part of this whole disease we were blessed with is if we control the beast we don't have hangovers, we have more money, we don't make as poor of choices, we feel good, we feel proud, we are healthy.

Keep on trucking my friend.