View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
amy55

Hey Fitz,

I don't post here that much, but I am here everyday. Have to say this, I check to make sure that you are here everyday. I get worried when you are not. You are an inspiration to me. The happiest that I feel is when I am helping others. Then I try to remember the things that I did, for me, that made me happy. It was gardening, it was household repairs, it was painting. It was doing anything at all, that I felt like I was put down for. Yanno, the OMG, you can't do that, that type of stuff. And I said to myself, that if I want to do that, my god, I am going to do that.

So of course, most had to do with repairing a house, or painting, or wall papering. But whatever it was, I did it because I knew that I could, and no one was going to tell me otherwise.

Not that I didn't make a lot of mistakes on the way, but you just laugh at those, because things can be fixed!!!!!!

Please note, I was a perfectionist, so now it is good when I can laugh at myself, and then just fix it or hire someone for that.