Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
DisplacedGRITS
Crazy Cat Lady

i'm an avid reader so new books transport me to new places and new adventures. that shakes me up a bit. i'm on a new health kick with the gym so i can't advocate that enough. i can't wait to start some new classes.

regarding your year of sobriety...first congrats! that's a wonderful achievement! still, this occurred to me in another thread i answered today for someone who was dealing with cravings while coming up on the one month mark. i think when we celebrate our milestones we accidentally let them get in the way of the two periods of sobriety that we should be most concerned about. our daily sobriety and our continued sobriety though our entire lives. all the milestones we celebrate in between are great but none are as important as those two. remember, a year is just a period of time. it's not nearly as important as having a sober day! ^_^

i hope you're able to work though all this and that this period of ennui passes you soon and you're able to experience the vitality of life that sobriety allows us to know. welcome to SR. it's good to have you here!