Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
littleredhead52

Angry Nothing has changed, did it again, what can my next step be?

Walked into my shed, He was shooting up, another girl from down the road was shooting up my room mate, and a little Boy sat outside on a four wheeler!
OMG! I went off, I said "If you want to do that s**t go down and do it at your own God D**n house not mine. He said she is my friend.Blah, Blah, blah (The same friend who was down here last night Boo Wooing about DCF coming around) I said I don't care take it down to her house then! when will this insanity stop? he left with them, I'm back feeling like a prisoner in my Bedroom. And Today is my Birthday! HA Ha Happy "F*****g Birthday. I am sooo Mad.
Then his son comes home from school, so maybe there won't be an argument Today...God Grant Me the Serenity to not do something stupid! I Hate this!!!
I truly hate my LIFE!
I don't want to ask my children for help, been there done that, I don't have the guts to ask them again. if I had the money I would Leave TODAY, to go live with my daughter in Alaska! That should be far enough away from him.
And right now I truly Hate him, I never thought I could say that.
I feel as if I'm blubbering. If I couldn't come here I don't know what I would do. Our lights will be turned off today if he doesn't go pay it TODAY!
Next it will be our cable and internet!
Thanks for Listening to a 55 year old FOOL!