View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bgh2002

Went out last night

However its not like the title states. I went out last night to watch the UFC fights with my cousin, not a big drinker, and an old drinking buddy of mine. My cousin asked me if it would bother me if they drank, and I said no, that if it was going to bother me to be around drinking or alcohol I might as well just start drinking again. Im not going to let my past and alcohol dictate me enjoying myself.

Quite a lot of my older drinking friends showed up, and they all proceeded to get really drunk. Wanting to watch the show at the bar, but I sat at the table and drank my diet coke by myself. Towards the end of the night a couple of my friends started arguing with each other, acting completely ignorant in public. Over what I gathered from a sober stand-point to be utter nonsense.

I know this is selfish of me, but it made me really happy to see them acting the way they said bothered them about me, and me someone who would have been right in the middle of that arguement for entertainments sake had I been drinking, just spectating the whole thing. I just laughed at how stupid they were acting and told them If you do the booze you lose boys. Proud of myself.