View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Thanks all for your prayers. It is not a full blown pancreatitis attack - he does feel really crappy and boy is he taking it out on me.

Why do we all stay in situations like this? So much chaos. I came home from a very long day of work to walk into getting cussed out because of my cat.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I seem to tel lhim to get the F**K out? Am I happy? Sometimes. Not enough. Upset too much. Management control all the time. Constantly being told what I need to do or have not done.I told him tonight I am tired of always bending to do 'whatever it takes" to make him happy - and happy isn't the right word. To keep him from getting upset would be better.

He called me a F*****g B***ch and told me its me that I always gets my way. This isn't right!!! I know its not I advise people on here GET OUT and I can't do it myself.

Too many times I say I don't want this. I haven't married him and we have been together for two years. I won't do it. Yet I am still with him.

Madness. Its just absolutely crazy. I wasn't raised like this, I don't come from abuse, I have a very functional loving family that would be appalled to know how he talks to me sometimes.