Old 10-12-2012, 09:47 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
MesoFreak

@Hypo, I really do think it is easier said than done :/ I don't have anything yet, I am supposed to see a counselor in early November; that's the earliest I could get my appointment with her.

@FreeFall, I was thinking this morning as I woke up with a slight hangover, I feel like being sober tonight I have my own room so I could always just hang out in here and study with my earphones on. Unfortunately my university doesn't have a 24 hour library or I would have been there instead, and I am far enough from anyone I really know to crash with them. If I do drink, I will keep it to a minimum and just focus on getting organized. I kind of let loose in my studies after I felt let down, and lied to by my university; the lie ultimately made me chose this institution over another. I have depression issues that once something like that happens I kind of shut down, and feel like given up So yah I do need to see a counselor because I am aware now that it is not normal to just shut down or want to drink, etc. I want to set up my schedule, make my to do list, catch up on my reading (I do love reading) And get ahead of my assignments. I am doing some assignments that I avoided doing for stupid reasons due today, and I am probably going to turn in trash, but it is better than getting a zero.