Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
IndaMiricale
Powerless over Alcohol

How about this... How about after tomorrow I try harder to get past ten days??? Is that good? I will go for 15 days Is that good?

This is all up to you. The school is not against you , the people arent against you, there not on your side either..

You have to want sobriety more than you want to drink, that is the deal. Nobody can keep you sober. I cant imagine trying to be clean at your age.Like I have said before I think that is a miracle in itself..

And you start back up whenever you have had enough. I know for me it took decades for this disease to finally break me down to nothing. I had so many tomorrows I could never begin to count.

I wont advocate you going out drinking again tomorrow, but there is a saying in AA that I lived over and over. Letting the clown finish his act. Which just means that nothing anyone says or does wont keep someone sober, until they fully surrender.. And me , gesh this clown didnt want to ever really finish, I didnt think I could ever live without my best friend booze. So just keep coming back and trying to learn and approach it other ways..

I know I and many others here with still be here to help you when you want it.. Because you know you got great support and love here.

Good love, Inda