View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
kmangel

I spoke to my RAS that drug addiction is the closest thing to demon possession as described in the Bible. Fortunately he never demonstrated behavior as others have described. That would really creep me out. However, my son went on a trip to Italy with my husband and me and two of our couple friends. He was using drugs at the time, though early in his addiction so he wasn't as deeply entrenched as he was to become. My husband is a snorer so I always wear ear plugs. I don't hear anything at night but his muffled snoring. That may have been a blessing that particular time as my son swears the house was haunted. He said a door kept opening and closing in the night in the hallway. Didn't I hear it? I didn't. Our friends did but they believe it was natural, wind related. My son was in his mid twenties, not a child. He still insists it was a ghost. So, who knows. Maybe his messing with the evil of drug addiction awakened something in that house. I am just glad he didn't share his fears with me at the time. He waited a year or so later to tell me. Otherwise that trip would have not been as nice a memory for me as it was!