View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:53 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Lisa)) - I'm glad you are doing what YOU need right now. I don't mind being a sounding board...for a while, but when dad or sm get stuck on something, I put an end to the conversation.

((Newby)) - Yes, I am interested in what you found out in that class. I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog with interesting stuff around here, after I got so immersed in history yesterday, as well as my artist friend and other local artists are losing their shop the end of this month. I'm still VERY much a newbie at the blogging stuff, but at least I am learning

Great day at the center, gave the new girl my phone number and SR's website info. She goes to court on Wed., not sure what she is facing but she's definitely working a program and we are delighted to have her. She is so tickled to be getting a free meal of really good food, it reminds me of all I have to be grateful for.

Still have the house to myself, dad is on his way back from FL, don't know when sm will be home. We are having a run of absolutely gorgeous weather

Hugs and prayers,

Amy