Thread: Enabling!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kbw2520000

Enabling!!

Currently taking some time away from my recovering AGF for the next month in order for us to be able to clear our minds and actually be able to communicate without allowing the drama to invade everything. One of our last conversations we had was talking to her about how I felt her parents enable her, they are very well off and support her in every way, (apartment, Phone, ect.) She had just got done taking the bar exam and her reasoning for not wanting or having to work at all was because there is no point in her getting a job while she is waiting for the results from the bar. My main concern is that she does not have to face the consequences of life with someone always there to hold her up. This is something though that I am learning that I will have to let go of, I cannot control hers or her parents situation. As of now I am just taking this time apart from her to continue to enjoy and work on myself and my spirituality. If anyone else has been in this situation or has any advice please feel free to share. This time has also been very tough and definitely brought about many many emotions.

thank you,