Old 10-08-2012, 03:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MesoFreak

@Natom, I really could have a beer or two and stop, that is not the problem for me. The problem for me is when I get the slightest pressure to have another, and another, and another from outside my mind. I don't know why that is the way it is, I know others suffer from the opposite. I was thinking the same thing about removing myself from the party, I may stay at the school library late... oh wait they close early Friday's. I will think of something. I just moved to a new city for college and don't have many friends at the moment near by... even the ones not near by drink.

@Pipparina, lol, I say the same thing. No lie, I walked to put some homemade chili in the fridge, only to casually tell myself, ahhh I will enjoy a beer before bed. Then I remembered NO! Walk away from the beer, walk away. I even smacked myself in the face because I almost forgot I am not supposed to drink. Counseling is set for Oct 30th.

@actionpack, I signed a 12 month lease and I have 11 months to go.

@hypo, I haven't heard of it, but I goolged it really quick, and I will read up on it more. It seems like a good strategy. My AV voice is whispering so loud right now I want to smack it in the face!