View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 09:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
chrisea
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
I get from this sometimes, that it's not what rule you follow, but that you have followed some, and that you (and sometimes I think I am.... a good person...)and then to get this kind of life. Just doesn't seem fair. Getting off the subject a little... It's like sometimes I would like to just take a hold of someone like Dr Phil, or Oprah (when they are telling us all watching their show on taking control of your finances... & they are saying, Well You just have to live within your means....) Well I would like to tell them, just You try to live within the means, on the budget We Have... But then, I get to thinking, my Budget was just fine, previous to this Last relationship... Oh Well

Then Passion your reply reminds me of my sister one time. Her husband was following her around, telling her (actually yelling) about how much he was doing around the house... he was the only one that was doing so much, blah, blah.... While she was getting ready to go with brother and myself, to go to the movies. She just continued getting ready, calmly, then while getting in the car. She said "Carl, You'll get over it" and shut the car door and we left.

I read where only about 10 percent of people balance their checkbook. I'm included in the group that doesn't. At one time, at another bank, I could. Now I keep a watch online and when a check clears, I highlight it with yellow marker on my checkbook register. Then what ever is left is what I gauge to use. I learned this from AB, so I guess from each of my relationships, I have learned some stuff, that comes in handy sometimes