View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:52 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

Thanks I did realize that I would not want to be in my stepbrother's position, as I don't want to be dependent on anyone, or jumping into a relationship the day another one ended.

I got a good lead for a job at the sr. center. I've applied to be a caregiver and someone who works for the company (and is a volunteer at the center) came and said "PLEASE apply". The perfect job - sitting with elderly people for 4-5 hours, no heavy housework or cooking, and she brings home $900/month.

SO, I just applied for it and put her name and the lady who directed her towards me's name (she is the one that sets up home care for the seniors at the center). I prayed "PLEASE let me get this job" then remembered what ((Rita)) has said and added "If it's Your will". I could even work overnight and when the client goes to sleep, I could study.

They lady said the company takes VERY good care of the employees - took them to dinner at a really nice party, throws a Christmas party and gives them gifts? Wow, it's like the sr. center but getting paid AND I could still volunteer at the center.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but not doing very well at it

Hugs and prayers,

Amy