View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
princesssarrah

The day has finally come....

Sooooooo
My boyfriend has been using for a wee straight now ater relasping after 3 months clean and nowbhe wants to be clean.... deleted his dealers number andtold him no matter whatto not text him back...but e did his last todwy tis mornig and now i cant even wake him up to take me home... i can not drive becuase i do not have money t get new contacts becuase he hasspent all the money on drugs and his car.... i have an interview tomorrow that i need his car for andyetagain he is screwwing meother.... just 3 days ago when he wated to get some he was so sweet rpomisng and all this and now none of it matters cuz he is comin down and he is tired.... today we were spposeti do things ad it be about mebut it turned into him sleeping and leaving me stuck......ONCE again its always about him not me.....imjust wated one niht before ye bing clean started cuz then he wats to d nothin and its all aout him ad he couldnt even do that...im o heart broken i cant even cry anymore.... i just want to bedone wit him but i cant bring myselfnto it cuz ilove him but i think im getting to that point..... IM STUCK im really not but i just cant bringmyself to lt go......