View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Originally Posted by Uninvited View Post
Hi MTN. When I first saw this I did think that Dee would somehow ban you from not just this forum but the internet too. :rotfxko
You know! I had visions of every reader making drinking motions and nodding there head knowingly... she's had a drink and trying to take over

Originally Posted by justhadenough View Post
Morning all,

I echo Dee-fab to see so many posts already!

Good stuff MTN! Congrats on 7 days-are you feeling any better?

I'm on day 3 and was also holding off posting till today. I thought it would be better,being newly sober, joining the new thread where everyone's at the same stage,more or less.

Felt lousy yesterday but slept some and now up early and off to work later. Feeling better and compare to how awful I felt last Monday and never want to feel that way again.
Thanks JHE I'm actually starting to feel human, although only got about 5 hours sleep, I think the caffeine in the flu pills might have started to take it's toll, but hey, they're working so I don't care!

Glad you are having a better Monday morning than last week - hope work is ok for you.

A proper good morning to every body else Just a quick one, need to get car taxed online and get kids off to school/nursery.

Great to see so much activity so soon. I'm liking Octsober already