View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:18 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
arhat

shocked to find out i'm actually in another deep sh*t. thought i discovered a safe way to deal with all the symptoms. cuz read from some place that Rx like Xanax could be addictive.

Did talk to my PCP. His diagnosis was I'm "extremely depressive" and put me on Zoloft, which caused me all the side effects u can imagine. and I later learnt that it's not easy to wean off from that stuff, either. I stopped taking Zoloft 7 days after cold turkey. Doc prescribed me sth else and I declined to try for fear of all those hellish side effects.

No matter what I call what I'm experiencing now is withdrawal or other thing, I hesitated to take Rx drugs and thought DXM, as OTC, might be safer and easier to get unhooked. How silly that is.

After reading day and night here on SR, I trust Dee and other warmhearted friends. You've seen more and even suffered more than me. I know I will have to soldier thru all these nasty symptoms in a non-medicated way. Can't afford another addition in my life which is already falling apart.

Thanks. Truly.