Old 09-28-2012, 11:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sugarfix

It's Friday.. just checking in here and remembering I am an alcoholic!

Well, it's Friday. Kids are staying up late watching a movie, they're having pizza and garlic bread for dinner (junk night Fridays) and have got them popcorn and chocolate fingers etc etc for after so the little people are all happy!

The man just asked for 4 cans of Cider - he did ask if it was OK. I said yeah it was fine (though I am ofc jealous!)... i went to Tesco and there was an offer on for 14 cans for £8 instead of 4 for a fiver... so bought him the crate!

I could really do with a drink tonight - bought some hot chocolate and a bottle of Shloer Rose (non alcoholic but tastes a little like sparkling Wine)... I actually opened the bottle and swigged it in the Car driving home! Had a bit of a stressful day arguing with him (love/hate relationship)...

Sat there and thought to myself 'go on, you can have a couple' but then thought of the inevitable hangover, the fact I am a bit of a bad mood (which would get worse after a few drinks - him breathing can trigger an angry episode haha), the fact I have done so well (2 weeks today) and the fact that I don't want to post on here saying I caved in

So... have just eaten a curry, will get the kids to bed for about 10 then watch a movie and get a good nights sleep tonight.

Boring really

But feeling moody and stressed and irritable is not a patch on feeling hungover, shaky, anxious, guilty and depressed!

Happy sober Friday everyone!