View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Gypsy Feet
mergirl

Hi friends!
I am burned out, fried around the edges and yet, I am ever grateful and have much joy in my life. One of my favorite prayers is credited to Assisi, reminding me to give comfort rather than seek it, to seek to understand rather than be understood.

I have been on a whirlwind tour lately, lots of grand baby time, lots of family events where I am grateful to be of service and even some odd jobs here and there. After 30 years of asking to borrow my dad's Porsche (he has had many) I have the car. 1987 carrera convertible. It odd, people feel the need to talk tome and oogle it hahah. MW took it for a day and gave more people rides and showed it off to more people in a day than I have all week.

I am definitely not a car girl BUT, it was on my bucket list, and it feels good to mark it off.
The ex wife drama seems a bit worse post-settlement mediation. I am starting to look around for a new sponsor, a step work shop or a retreat so that I can paper and pencil away some of the dirty residue, and I am codie-hoping MW does the same.
Things with his daughter are going well on their visits. That makes it suck less,

I am off to another PACKED weekend, uhg. All we talk about when MW and I are alone is running away for a weekend with our phones off, I hope it happens soon.

quality problems =)