View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
newby1961
Trudging that road.

Evening all,

Ms Pink I would love to hear about your spiritual journey when you have the time, maybe you could e mail me? I am on pretty shaky ground w/mine right now. There is a bit more to it but I don't really want to get into on here.

Amy how awesome at the SR center I bet they end up hiring you cause they know a good employer when they see one. If they don't their loss, and you will find a better one. As far as SM being really sick this time and you not believing her well, she did that to herself because you can't keep crying wolf and expect others to fall for it every time. I did exactly what she is doing for a few years when I lived in Mt. At first it started out with real ailments like kidney stones, and ouch they really hurt bad. They know how much they hurt so they load you up and I got strung out really fast. Then I learned how to shop for Dr's, and clinics, hospitals anywhere you could get narcotics. I used to pride myself in how good I was, but that was way back when computers didn't keep track like they do now and have over the last 10 years. Maybe she will get help one day. I will hand it to you I could never in a million years live with someone who was active and I have been sober almost 9 years.

Anyway it is 1am again, time to hit the hay. Nite all