View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Lisa)) - I sooo need to print out today's reading and look at it every single day!

So, turns out sm really IS sick. They wanted to admit her to the hospital today and she refused, has a lot of tests on Fri. Is already saying what she WON'T do but did concede that I've tried to tell her what she should and shouldn't eat with Crohn's and she eats everything that is on the "don't eat" list.

Initially, I did feel guilty. I'm so used to her complaining of this pain and that, it's like a normal conversation with her. However, I got over the guilt. I did take her to the ER, I did tell her dr. (without her knowledge) that she takes much more pain meds than she admitted.

When she was rattling off what she wouldn't do, I reminded her that if she couldn't get out bed again, and dad wasn't here, she'd have to stay IN the bed as I can't get her up.

On a good note, the HR dude has been thanking me left and right? They had a staff meeting, I did the dishes and the dishwasher was shocked at all I had done. Mr. HR was in there, told me thanks again. One of the chef's said that my name was mentioned, frequently, as one who just does what needs to be done.

They are debating whether to hire another staff member. It may or may not happen, it may or may not be me, but at the worst...I'm having a blast and they appreciate me. Can't hurt to have an HR person to add to my references, either

Hugs and prayers,

Amy