View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:37 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
newby1961
Trudging that road.

Morning everyone,

Amy wow that was a shocker and knowing somethings about plagiarism I know there has to be more to the story? Our professors were always so adamant with all of us that if they even suspected they would make sure we got expelled so I was always afraid to even use quotes, and when I did you can make sure I set it up in quotation marks and cited the source.

I need to vent again. So I tried going to church over the last month and to be truthful while I was doing it it felt great but I slowly started seeping into depression it seemed the more I went on this spiritual journey the more depressed I was becoming. So yesterday I just couldn't even make myself get off the couch to go. I don't know if there is a bigger strong hold on me now cause I am trying to know my HP or not?
I thought I would write about that here cause I know a few of you believe in the same HP as I do and I thought you may know what I am talking about cause to be honest I am really confused about it all. Maybe if you e mail or PM me it might be better don't want to get to deep as I know everyone has their own HP and it may clash with your belief.

Anyway that's enough out of me. Next case.