View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:10 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  
Saskia

Good morning!

Rock, you write some amazing posts! And I don't think you overstep your bounds. I sometimes way overreact to things and that's my problem, not yours! You are clearly very caring and insightful. Please forgive those overreactive spells of mine. I'm working on thinking before reacting or at least thinking before saying something :-)

Jeni, I hope that padded room gives you a break from some of the tension today! You know we all love you and want the best for you. We can tell you about our experiences and opinions, but each of us is unique and so you need to do whatever is best for you.

Tanja, I've heard of a ranch (or something like that) where they take pit bulls that were too much for their owners and train them and then find homes for them. Another aspect of their program is that they have ex-convicts working there and learning to do the training so it ends up helping both. I have no idea if it's anywhere close enough to be useful. They have a series on Animal Planet about it. There are also "no kill" animal shelters around so perhaps that could be another option. You are a very caring person and I can understand that this is very difficult for you.

I hope everyone has a good day!