Old 09-22-2012, 02:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Beautifulsoul

Thank you! Well, I have been up and down about all this. When things seem to be going well, I feel good. Anyway, I had met up with his lawyer and discussed a plan to get my brother into a mental hospital for his issues. I discussed that with my brother and he doesn't want to do it. I won't ask for legal advice on here but basically his lawyer wants to handle things in a completely different way than my brother does. I let my brother know about where he stands legally (including the police report from the night the fight happened). Right now I am just very concerned about the legal aspect of it all. His attorney is also really busy and court is in a few days. I just feel overwhelmed. If I could speak with his lawyer prior to court I would feel better, otherwise it will be a mess. Preferably, I would want my brother to go to a behavioral health facility for a couple of months, and as far as the police report, I am clueless as to what is going on because charges have not been pressed but I dont know for sure whether they will or not, and I wish there wouldn't be any charges against him. Basically I have no answers about anything and I just feel like my life is being put on HOLD because of all this.