Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Originally Posted by WishingWell View Post
I'm sorry you are going through this - so hard, I know! I hope her book helps you!

Someone here alluded to domestic violence support? If you have any fear of being hurt or your child, I so hope you go and get the help you need! You know, that takes this to a whole other place . . .

Sending you support!!!!
There have been bouts of voilence from him. It's been about a month or so since the last episode but everytime we argue I know the chance is there for him to lose it and act out phyiscally. He has never so much as raised a finger or his voice to our daughter and anytime things have gotten that bad between us has been late at night after she is in bed. Needless to say he is never left alone with her or anyone other than me really. His anger is really out of control, I don't remember what the argument was about but about 6 months ago he got so mad that he gave himself a black eye. I asked him the next morning when he had sobered up why he did it and he said that was the only way he could keep himself from attacking me. He is very close to crazy IMO.