Old 09-18-2012, 10:37 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
He thought it was great because I ignored everything he did. No nagging, no complaining, no nothing. There were no arguments. I however was getting eaten alive by resentments and was utterly exhausted in every way imaginable just trying to keep all the balls in the air
This is exactly how I feel, if I detach he is on cloud 9 while I am doing everything alone and killing myself trying to keep all as it should be. I'm just tired. I need some peace, some time and space to just stop stressing and get away from the craziness. My head feels like is spinning in circles as fast as it possibly can at times and I get overwhelmed all while I have to sit and watch him live in ABF land without a care in the world. I just want to be alone, I already am in so many ways that being physically alone in my own place would be amazing. Unfortunetly I don't have te means to do that at this time so I am just trying to stay afloat the best I can.

CentralOhioDad, I am very sorry that you are unfortunate enough to be experiencing the same feelings I am. It isn't something I would wish on my worst enemy and I hope your day brightens up.