View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
clight

I can't beat this demon

Hello SB. Okay so where do I start once again? First I was a member here and lost it all meaning job, internet etc..... About me once again I was sober for a month and a half 5 months ago and relapsed and my excuse was to feel happy. I felt so great without the drinking but on the other hand for example with my sons mother putting me through hell trying to tell me how to be a father I said okay lets drink this away. Which we all know it goes away for the moment you think but the next day it is back so I drink again. I don't live with his mother and I am a great dad. Hes doesn't see me drink. When he started Pre K I had said I would better myself for my son and I did which was 2 weeks ago I didn't drink. Well, she has been putting me through hell again. I call every morning that he goes which is 3 times per week and the teacher tells me that he wont listen, wants to be alone etc..... So I told the teacher when I called to let him know dad is upset and when he is at school the teacher is the boss. So when I went and picked him up she said he did great after she had said she spoke with me to my son. Next time she said he didn't want to be there because he don't have to so I spoke with him and he promised me he would do it for dad and when his mother drops him off in the morning it is the same situation. Well, to make a long story short the teacher told me that it is a good idea what I think I should do and that is I should try dropping him off. So I asked his mother if we can speak about the situation and she said she was going out and hes fine. That really blew my mind that she would rather go to dinner with friends than talk about our son. So there is more but I made it brief maybe you will understand. She treats me like my son does not need a dad and he will get use to it. So I said today I stop drinking once again and not to let her bother me like she does because I honestly feel she wants to see me go under worse. Today I am sober and that is what matters. Thank you for reading and all comments and advice will be much appreciated. I love my son so much and she wont allow me to be a dad and it hurts!