Thread: Addicted to him
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Lara

Originally Posted by addictedtohim View Post
The thing is, I am completely addicted to him. I cant stop thinking about him and if he is ok. I know i am killing him by paying for everything and letting him have my car. I dont know why i did it for so long. I just love him and think that he loves me enough to where he will stop because he wants to be with me. But, that isnt the case. I am hoping after a couple weeks without me he will start to hurt enough to want to go to rehab. His parents are completely in denial about the whole thing right now and is letting him stay in the second house free of rent because if they kick him out he tells them he will never talk to them again. I know it is the enablers who are killing him. It is just so hard to be without him even though he isnt the man i fell in love with. I guess it is just the hope that one day he will be again that keeps me around.
Hi 'Addictedtohim'.... welcome to SR you will get so much support here and advice - not all of it is easy to accept at first. Please try to find some of my threads "Liar, Liar Range Rover on Fire" & "Is there ever hope of a loving relationship'... and you will see the brilliant advice... my name was changed on my request to 'ThisisLife' but my name is Lara... If you can't find the threads let me know and I will ask Anna - forum leader to assist