View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jodigrind11

How do u trust again

I was here 5mths ago. Under Joilnda. Maybe some of you remember me. M husband of 26 years statred doing meth. To make a long story short it was a horrible time. SWhen i found out he had been using for mths. He left came back and left again over and over. It was killing me until i found sr. Went to meetings ; read codependent no more. We lost everything. Finally got our house sold; Didnt make a dime. I texted him told him my son and i were moving forward eithout him.We was getting ready to move and if he wanted me to put his stuff in my garage i would till he was ready for it. He was out of state working for about a week before this. He texted me and asked what i would say if he could come home. I said he could come and talk but not stay. He came. Said he was done with all the meth. He relized he had lost everything. I gave him 1 more chance. I thought after 26 years we both deserved 1 more. We moved out of state and hes been clean for 5mths. Believe me im not fooling myself i no he could relapes. And that my son and i would leave and be done.My question is how do u forget the pain and trust again? I keep wanting to ask him questions about past but do i really want to no? We have always loved each other and still do. How do you forget?