View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sungrl

Itsmylifenow..................DITTO! I was thinking just this same thing the other day. Spending labor day weekend by myself was boring! I didn't miss him, my kids just had their own things going on and I was bored. Not lonley mind you. I was trying to remember if he and I had done something fun last year. This is the memory I am left with......we had planned a fishing and camping trip not too far from home. He had gone early and set up camp and picked me up from work Friday afternoon. He had everything there. It was fun for about 30 minutes. Well, for me anyway. He brought two cases of beer and the fun ensued. Long story short.......By Sunday morning beer was gone, he ran off to get more to last til Monday night. That evening he got so plowed the cops showed up beacuse it looked like the woods were on fire. He was making a fire and was so oblivious to how big and bright it had gotten if attracted too much attention and they told us to leave. Then he spent the rest of the night drinking and complaining how the DNR sucks and he can't believe they kicked us out. Good times, NOT. I don't miss those kind of memories and unfortunetly they outweight the "fair" times consierably.