View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
madkarma

According to her boyfriend's father, he talked to her and says that she is coming home tonight after work. I was skeptical as to whether she was really working (the information that I had received was that she only works on weekends since she is in school now) so I had my sister speak with her manager at work (they are friends) to find out that yes she is scheduled to work tonight. Her bf's father is letting her take his car to work and then here and her and my husband will drop it off in the morning before he takes her to school, assuming that she has been going to school. He said he wants that time with her to really talk to her. I'll be at work at that time. I hope that he will be on board with me about a drug test. He said he is just concerned about getting her home and then evaluating the situation from there. Wish us luck. I'm reading everything I can get my hands on and I'm still not sure. I do believe that it is early in the addiction if she is in fact using. Thank you again for all of your help.