Old 09-04-2012, 05:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MrsDragon

Location: Caucasian;West Coast; Husband sometimes breathes fire; hence his nickname Dragon & mine Mrs. Dragon
What Does Your Signature Tag mean to you ?

Ive never been on a forum such as this before; another thread just served as a reminder to me that when communicating in this type of format; with such a diverse group of people, its easy to forget we don’t all view things the same, nor reach the same conclusions when looking at the same facts.

We all have different life experiences, and are also at different stages in dealing with our loved ones; these things guide both our understanding, and the direction of our thoughts.

Signatiure tags seem to be a way to show a tiny bit of our personal side, and so I would like to share mine, and explain the significance it holds for me.

I invite others to share their signature quotes also; that we might get to know one another a bit better.......

I selected this quote as my signature quote:

The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found

I found it to be a beautiful way to express the acceptance of my son; as he stands before me today.

I think of this quote in a Zen, or inward meditative way….

Someone I love (my son) is lost (using substances; and he is not himself). In my heart, in my life I could shut him out because I disapprove of his choices; but I have made the sacrifice (in my own mind) to accept who he is at present (letting go of who I have perceived him to be; who I know he truly is); but I will continue to seek (within this new version) the heart & soul of my son; knowing by faith that one day he will find himself & return whole once again