View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
JLOBYXMAS

Thanks all, I am already taking medication for anxiety, but I try not to overdue them as I don't want to end up with a dependency of my own. I had started counseling on my own prior to his admission but the counselor wasn't the right "fit" for me, so I'm going start looking for another.
He definitely is a know it all, I don't know if he's blowing smoke up my *** or if he is truly getting it.
My insurance is paying for everything. He's at a luxury rehab facility on the west coast, we live on the east coast. He is on disability for another problem and has nothing but time on his hands. It's not like he has to rush back to take care of life...I take care of everything. This is the perfect opportunity for him to work on himself, and amongst all of the other emotions I'm feeling, I'm feeling a lot of resentment that he could possibly be squandering this last ditch chance.
They had told me prior to admission that we could have Skype counseling sessions. I'm going to email the counselor later in the week to see if she can facilitate.
Even 3000 miles away I'm still having to manage things.
I pray for the day that I can say my hubster is clean for a year.
Super glad I found this site.