View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
android1

My mom says I should move out of this town. It is too small. But I love it here and gave lived here my whole life and have a wonderful job.

Here is why she said it. The friends I had dinner with are the sister and mother of the other man. Both of them have been my friend since I was a teen. And the sister has been one of my best friends my whole life. She introduced me to my AW. She wasn't trying to set us up, that was all our doing.

Another reason that only you on here know now is, my Crushes bf was just at my house and said he will come over more often now that we live so close.

That along with the slap I got from some of you earlier has really put this into perspective. What I was thinking was completely wrong. Like I said on my first post "I'm letting my self fall in love..." Well I need to put a stop to that right now!

It is unhealthy for me and possible destructive for the others involved. What ever the future hold, only time will tell. But my need to feel love, my sense of feeling unloved. That is something I need to figure out on my own, with the help of all of you and my future therapist.

Oh and no, I'm not moving....