Thread: Stuck.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:37 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Becron

Although I'm not in the proccess of evicting my husband. I can totally relate to your situation I'm married though and have a long rd ahead of me. My husband and I are addicts however I'm in recovery and go to inpatient rehab (for pain pills) in a few days I decided to quit for myself I'm done with it. However my husband isn't he says he is and he's going to quit but has every excuse not to and like you I've emotionally detached myself from him and like your bf my husband does the same thing says I'm playing games and is mad about it he just doesn't get it. When he's gone I'm so happy when I hear his car pull in my heart sinks it ruins my day. Like you said if it where a few yrs ago n he really did quit I would be happy. But. To much has happened and there's nothing left. He tells me I can't make him leave and he isn't going anywhere but I've spoke withan attorney they said once I file they can put an order into the judge and force him out. Like you I have 3 children my oldest is 13 from a previos relationship my two youngest are with him... its so hard sometimes I wish I could blink and it all be over. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your kids and I hope he goes and leaves u alone. Goodluck your in my thoughts. Goodluck your doing all the right things and don't let him tell your different if he's anything like my husband he will.