View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 10:47 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
MightyJester160
Sojourner

"hell' i dont have to go there i invented it" ** Frank C, Enholm}, My Father.

since ive begun ******* up the Mrs Jesters life she has gained some skills that would have my dad re thinking weather satan is actually a woman or a man...

a while back i heard her mumbling about some detatchment thingy... so i was living in 2 fifths of vodka ....not per day rather between the time i was off work and bed time er... drunk time. matter of say 7 hours ... when i gave up vodka 3 mos ago i was met by someone in my wifes skin that to me in my fog might as well have been a hologram created from the writings of an alanon meeting that never ended..it got to the point that i just said *** it youre right , now what.. that was only 2 weeks of hell for her with me while i played her like a poker hand.. you see i knew the neighbor lady could get vikes.. so in my supposed first day of sobriety i was happily numb on pain pills... sobriety was lookin like the right thing for me.. why did i wait so long i was thinking....to quit.

i was a trooper to the Mrs.. ack..

pardon me for stopping there ill pick up tomolly when im off work. its time for me to go.. i posted my daily entry on the Vicodin thread if you wanna read more there on whats happenin with me daily.. Just For Today.

Yours Daily
[JDG]-Judge160