View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nickidt1

I want to thank all of you for your words. Zoso I want to tell you, I have done so much research I am sick of it. While my husband was in rehab, I met with people there. I went to alanon/naranon meetings for months. I looked as much up as possible on the computer, then I did my final project in one of my classes on addiction, it was a research paper.
I do not want to share my son but, I do not want my son to resent me. He does not see any signs of something strange with his dad, to be honest I cannot see it either. This is difficult, I hope he has to stay locked up for quite a bit. This will give me time to decide what to do. I know he wants to be clean I just believe his ego will not allow him the help he needs, I always here I can do this I don't need to go away. He has proven several times its not true. Sometime too, I find my self wishing the drugs would take him, this way I would not have taken my son's father away from him. I know that is horrible but this is not easy, I just wish it would all disappear.