View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 08:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Dave13

Welcome to SR. It's great to have you join us. Did you find the chat room yet? My name is LeAnne and I've had a drinking problem for 20+ years. I'm coming up on 4 months sober with the help of AA and SR. I can relate to the anxiety. Alcohol fuels anxiety. Since I've quit drinking, it isn't a problem any longer. Hey, I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care...

Thanks for your post, LeAnne. It made me feel much better about quitting. I'm also glad I found SR and I have recently acquired an AA meeting list, so I will soon be attending those as well.

No, I haven't found the chat rooms yet. This board is kinda odd compared to others that I visit. I'll look around and see what I can find. Congrats on the 4 months and nice to meet you!

Hi Dave and glad you are here. Everything you said in your original post was not at all new to me.

Hi, Jalyn, I'm glad I am here, too. Glad you could make sense out of my post. Congrats on the 60+ days. I haven't been sober that long since I was in high school.