View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CanfixONLYme

Thank you Amy and seeking growth for sharing your personal experiences with me and the rest of SR. The anger is slowly diminishing tho I'm so "tired" lately, I haven't left my apt in about 3 days. and something resonated with me too - that Chris also stopped really enjoying the world around him a long time ago and well, it's not fair for me to do the same to myself by hiding away from the world.

I did that when he left in Nov... Just fell into a anxoius depression and just hid from living. I know I was also prob. grieving and dealing with the aftermath of his addictive path of destruction --- which took a huge toll on my psyche. Now
That he is dead ... shouldn't this just be gone? I've just recently stopped hiding things around the apt. Imagine that... We haven't been living together for 8 months and during that entire time, I would hide things like I did when he was here (this started in 2010) and constantly looking out the window to see if he had shown up ... (no - don't do that anymore either)

Just wondering if anyone has some ideas or personal experiences of how to de-clutter the mind after such a finality? This is where I'm struggling today (yes - also seeing a counsellor).

Hope all are having a nice eve