Thread: Back again...
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Linz

Back again...

Hey you all.
It has been a while since I posted much, and I always appreciate input from any of you.

I finally broke it off with the man who I spent three years with. As some of you know it was an abusive relationship, but that's not the point. None of what I just wrote was the point.

The point is, is that I have gotten into drinking way too heavily again. I never really stopped I suppose, and that, I am learning, is why my relationship ended. I don't want to take full blame for it going downhill, but I do realize that I could've done something about it if I really wanted to savor it.
I live alone now, and have been lonesome for the person that I now realize that I loved, and I drink way, way, far, beyond far too much over it. I realize also that I am trying to drown out my sorrows from the breakup. What was I doing while I still had a relationship? I drank the whole darn time. God I feel awful. About everything.

Anyways, just some words of wisdom or advice of any sort is something that I'm looking for here from this thread. You all have been great to me in the past, and I'm happy to be back looking for answers from you all. My questions have never been solved... but you all have helped in my searching

Thank you.