Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:01 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  
Sungrl

So ABF is not feeling well. I suggest (because I am an idiot) that we get the makings for chicken noodle soup. ( I make a great homemade chx noodle soup ) and he agrees. This is Friday, I assumed we were making it after we got home from the store. My bad, he wasnt hungry just yet. Translation, I would rather continue drinking tonight, let's, make it tomorrow. As the evening progresses he tells me he likes bread with his soup and doesnt have any. He makes a suggestion we walk to the 24 hr gas station and get some. I am excited. I love to walk, it was a beautiful night and I thinking maybe he drank enough and just wanted to do this together. Then, he suggested on our way to the store we could hit a tavern that is on the way. I should have known better. Long story short, I say no to that he says fine and goes to bed, I tell him I'm going to go home. I am not tired. It's only 10:30pm. He says go you psycho alcoholic b**ch. You are no fun. Just want to sit there like a bump on a log.I leave. Sorry this is so long, havent even gotten to my quack yet.

That comes on sunday via voicemail because I am not answering his calls.

I get a slurred voice mail that says........ We got all that stuff to make soup and you leave beacuse you are pissed at me, and here it is...

"Why are you always so pissed at me???" quack