View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:52 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by PaperDolls View Post
Good luck.

My ex did the same with me -- got into my emails and found every website I had ever posted on, not just about addiction. She read everything I had ever posted. Here especially. She would cut and paste stuff I had said and email me about it and question me. It was miserable. We've been apart for some time now and I'm not convinced she's quit coming here to track me. I wish I could give you advice but I can't, I'll just wish you luck.

BTW, I'm the alcoholic. Not her.

Also, talk to a mod if you want to talk about making some changes so things are more private.
Mine too, here is my response to his hacking my emails and stalking me here at SR (with two open profiles, no less):

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...n-privacy.html

And he was sober at the time - or at least that is what he said.

I say this repeatedly here - alcoholism protects the perimeter - so of course it is a huge threat for you to be talking about her outside of the walls of your home. HUGE! And of course she is going to blame you for it all. Of course she says she wants a divorce (let her proceed on that - alcoholics are known for having idle threats and little follow through). Of course its too late for any of the rational solutions you offered in this conversation. Because the point of the conversation was to manipulate you into feeling like a sorry a$$ for doing all this horrible stuff to her in the first place, and now she can go drink some more to soothe her wounded ego because you are a big bad man.

It's normal behavior. Expect it - and more - as long as you threaten her status quo.

P.S EG - we are on the same wavelength this morning!! ; ) LOL!